Sunday, August 31, 2008

Excelent Service of Nawras Internet in Oman

Nawras Broadband 3g connection is the fastest 3g internet connection in Oman. Getting the connection is so super simple that you don't have to wait a long time or queue in a long line. Nawras is having a lot of outlet all over the sultanate of Oman. Just bring your document to any outlet and have your broadband internet in just a few minutes. Pricing plan is excellent starting from a pay as you go service up to RO29 monthly subscription with excellent speed and service.

Reaching the customer service has never been as good as what they provide.
I personally had a problem when I applied for the connection where I didn’t check the contract they let me signed, why? Because they explained everything very well. After going home and logging in to online services I found out that they put my middle name as my last name. I call the customer service and explain the mistake I’ve done. At the very same moment they change my last name and it appear in my screen as well. That was an excellent service from Nawras. They even explain the billing system so that you don’t have to worry about you don’t have to worry about your due dates. Unlike their competitor who received a lot of complains about their billing. Customer are not aware when the service will be charge and for what they will be charge for the first month.

I highly recommend using Nawras 3g Broadband Internet fs you are living in Sultanate of Oman. With high quality of service, plus friendly customer service. Nawras is Excellent!

0 Comments: