Sunday, August 31, 2008

Yahoo Messenger Voice is blocked in Oman?

Its been a few days now, I cannot access or cannot connect to Yahoo Messenger Voice Server. I am using Nawras Broadband at home, I suspected that this was because of nawras proxy but when I tried to connect using our office Omantel Broadband, the same thing happened. I tried to call Nawras technical support and the answer I got was this is not their problem, this might be a problem with Yahoo. If this is a problem with yahoo, how come other people from other places like US, UAE and other asian country where have friends can acess the voice service of yahoo?

I do not know what is happenning but, I rely more on yahoo voice chat to communicate with my family. What is happening with Oman Internet? Are they doing some kind of and upgrade or something? We consumer has the rigth to complain on this matter. So, to those who are in charge of this, please let us know on the developement of this issue. Hopefully Omantel and Nawras will response on our call.

0 Comments: