Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Great Customer Service from Nawras

Another great service from Nawras, Oman's number one 3G internet provider. I forgot to switch of my internet connection before leaving to office. 3G internet is charging as per the bandwidth usage. I left the computer streaming on some internet radio that for sure will consume a lot of bandwidth. I immediately call the customer service and ask for help. Friendly customer service has disconnected my connection and I am so happy and fully satisfied with the service Nawras is providing to me. If you have the same case for Omanmobile or omantel, or let say you are having any problem with your internet connection, try to call them and ask for help, you will be very lucky if you will be able to speak to someone who will really understand your problem and not to pass you around with all the other agent who also do not know what is happening around.

0 Comments: